Oh, Hello Friend's 12 by 2012 - a list of 12 projects I want to get done before the end of this year. I'm one of those crazy list-maker types, so this program was right up my ally.
To find out more about Oh, Hello Friend's 12 by 2012 project, click here. Now, here's my list!
1. Paint the built-in shelves in my living room
2. Paint my living room walls (one of which is to be a geometric print)
3. Finish the DIY light fixture in my dining room
4. Hang up curtains over the naked windows (and closets!) in my house.
5. Set up my own online store (non-Etsy)
6. Hang up decor over my fireplace
7. Create a DIY lantern for our living room
8. Create a DIY lamp for my office
9. Organize my new office
10. Make all Christmas gifts from scratch or do something handmade
11. Complete and organize my entryways (2)
12. Gather the courage to chop off my long hair
So, most of my to-dos are home improvement/design related. Not a big surprise given my current living situation (AKA my new house is still a bit unorganized and messy).
Are you participating as well? I want to see your list!