Breakthrough Boot Camp will be a free, six-week e-course designed for work-at-home creatives - parents or otherwise. It starts on Monday, January 28th, right here on She Makes a Home.
The whole idea started when, after 4 years of selling on Etsy - and a two and three year old to take care of - my online shop started taking off. It was always part of the plan - to have my handmade goods pay the bills when my kids were in school - but it was happening a lot sooner than I ever expected.
The questions started to arise:
- How can I sustain this level of sales?
- How can I keep up this pace, while the kids are still at home, and there's a house to care for?
- What am I going to do when I'm so burnt out and don't have the energy for anything but take-out and TV?
- How will I keep improving and keep people interested?
- Do I even want to do this forever?
During our six weeks together, there will be new content every day:
- motivational quotes
- the best advice I've received in bite-size blog posts
We'll be covering topics like:
- mental clarity
- making priorities
- setting goals and activating passion
- applications for real life
- putting your best shop forward
- finding the spotlight
If this sounds like it's for you, then I'll meet you right here on SheMakesAHome.com on Monday, January 28th. I know I'm extremely excited to get started!
If you'd like a reminder before class starts, "Like" my Facebook page for updates.